Unfortunately, I'm a terrible Instagrammer.
I'm still living in the Stone Ages with a Blackberry so the only time I snap a shot to send into the Instagram world is when I'm on my iPad, which is always at home and there is rarely ever a thought of, "I should definitely Instagram what is happening right now."
One of my New Year's "get better at" ideas, is to Instagram more. Starting after my wedding, of course. Because, let's face it, we are now 15 days away and that's kind of all I can think about.
So, in light of an Instagram renewal, let's take a look at my latest dribbles. Which date back to the fall.
from left to right:
1. the making of pineapple chicken fajitas
2. some Thanksgiving table confetti
3. my Bride-to-Be Influenster Vox-Box
4. a fun, fall feather ring
5. chocolate-chip oatmeal cookies
6. a bit of Halloween decor
7. pumpkin projects
9. the handsome, adorable fiance